Thursday, August 16, 2012

Story in a Day Challenge

I've been dragging my feet about starting a new story for too long.  It's time for a jump start, and I want to do it wholeheartedly.  To that end, I'm issuing a challenge to myself to write a story in day, tomorrow, Friday, August 17th.

This story must be between 3,000 and 7,000 words.  It must end.  It doesn't have to be polished, but it does have to be done.

If anybody is interested in joining, please feel welcome to post here.  We can send each other our results, so there's some incentive not to blow the challenge off.

I realize this is short notice and tomorrow's a work day for many, but I also plan to do this again a few times a year, so if you're interested and this date doesn't work for you, go ahead and suggest a date that would.  It's words time!

No comments:

Post a Comment